Manoë, 27, will remember for a long time the bad night he spent Friday night in Knokke. He was assaulted by three individuals for his sexual orientation.
“On Friday night, I went out with friends to play billiards. The evening was going well and as always, I met a lot of people. We decided to have a drink with this new knowledge. Everything was going very well. Then I had to go back because it was late. These new acquaintances offered me to accompany me and I accepted,” explains Manoë. More…
At the end of October 2018, the ILGA-Europe conference “Politics for Change: from Words into action” was held in Brussels, Belgium.
This is the largest annual meeting of LGBTI activists from Europe and Central Asia. This year there were about 500 participants, including politicians, activists, journalists and organizations.
There was a very rich program, but the LGBT World Beside team was able to attend almost every seminar and lecture. We received a lot of information with which to work in the near future. We met new people, made friends and exchanged contacts. Ahead of us is a lot of work, a lot of cooperation and big victories in business.
Below is an abbreviated list of lectures:
– Digital security.
– LGBT Roma.
– Women’s and LGBT rights, health, resistance to attacks.
– Substitute dating.
– Exit from the crisis.
– Communication with politicians in unsafe countries, ect.
The ILGA-Europe conference helped us create priorities in our work plan. We are grateful to everyone for their support and cooperation.
Below is written information about our project. This initiative is very important for us and is needed for the country.
We created a team of LGBT football players. As part of the coach, the local population and refugees.
- helps to increase the popularity of sport in the region,
- helps to preserve the health of the LGBT social group,
- helps the development of communication between LGBT refugees and local population,
- change of life priorities from depressed state to sports and health,
- increase the interest and participation in social life of the Netherlands.
- football team’s participation in international competitions,
- attracting larger number of asylum seekers for participation.
If you want to participate in the game or help us with money, you can write a letter by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to the coach for the photos from the personal archive.